How it works
If you're ready to take the next step, call us at 919.387.9954 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you've done so, we'll get back to you as soon as possible to learn more about your needs.
When you get in touch with us, we'll ask to set up a consultation at our studio in Apex to talk more about what you're looking for in regards to flowers and what budget you'd like to work within. Here's everything we recommend bringing to your consultation:
- Pictures of flowers and floral designs that inspire you or a link to your Pinterest board
- Pictures of the bride’s dress and the attendants' dresses
- Swatches of the colors you are interested in to build your color palette
- A list of people you need to supply with corsages and boutonnieres
- The number of guests you anticipate at your wedding or event
At your consultation, we'll ask you all about the vision you have for the flowers at your event and discuss your budget. That way we can provide a detailed estimate and share ideas about your custom flowers.
BOOK YOUR DATE
Once you're ready to book, a retainer fee is required to hold your event date. If you do plan to use our services, we ask that you complete booking promptly because we book a limited number of weddings per weekend, our calendar fills very quickly, and all dates are reserved on a first-come, first-booked basis.
Final payment on the flower balance is due no later than four weeks before the wedding when all the final details are ironed out.